Whopper rental: Burger King unit available for £40,000 a year
- Credit: Burger King
A former Burger King restaurant in a Norfolk town centre is up for rent.
The shop unit, 31 Broad Street, King's Lynn, was "the home of the Whopper" before it relocated.
The unit, offering 2,388 sqft, is now up for rent along with three other empty shops in Broad Street, part of the town's Vancouver Centre.
Number 3, Broad Street, formerly occupied by a mobile phone shop, is available for £30,000 a year. It offers 1,088 sqft.
Further up, number 14, formerly a betting shop, with 839 sqft, is available for £25,000 a year.
You may also want to watch:
Number 33, formerly the Lavitta clothing store, is available for £45,000 a year, offering more than 3,000 sqft over two floors.
However, other units which were also available, are now under offer.
- 1 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 2 One in eight Breckland adults yet to receive Covid vaccine
- 3 Showers and clear spells in Norfolk and Waveney this week
- 4 Draconid meteor shower to be visible over Norfolk next month
- 5 Mid Norfolk MP George Freeman returns to government
- 6 Family tribute to 'much loved' Norfolk woman killed in A47 crash
- 7 Your favourite pub, café, restaurant and hotel in Norfolk revealed
- 8 Delays on A47 after crash involving lorry
- 9 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 10 Met Office issues weather warning for heavy rain in Norfolk
Agents GCW, renting all the shops, state: "King's Lynn is the dominant retail centre in West Norfolk and is a thriving market town.
"The Vancouver Centre is a 385,000 sqft shopping centre with an average footfall of 140,000 per week."