Social enterprise to hold career advice sessions for young people
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A Norfolk-based social enterprise will be holding sessions to offer young people careers advice.
Pop Up Enterprises helps young people to realise their potential by supporting them to play an active part in their communities and to gain experience and new skills through innovative projects.
The latest sessions are aimed at 11-19-year-olds in the Breckland area and will help those who are certain or uncertain about their career aspirations.
People’s skills and interests will be identified to help them think about what they would like to do after education and how to make it happen.
The sessions will be held at Wayland House, Watton, on August 20 and 21 between 10am and 4pm and Swaffham Community Centre, from 1.30pm until 9pm on August 23.
You may also want to watch:
Dates and locations for Thetford, Attleborough and Dereham are to be confirmed.
For more information visit the Pop Up Enterprise website.
- 1 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 2 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 5 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 6 Natalie Imbruglia announced for major new festival at Norfolk estate
- 7 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 8 Opinion: Uncomfortable home truths about being retirement ready
- 9 Soil testing firm to create 45 new jobs in Norfolk
- 10 Norfolk scams: DVLA texts and family WhatsApp messages