Bank card and cash stolen after burglars smash window in break-in
- Credit: Archant
Burglars smashed a window to break into a property in Watton before stealing a bank card and about £50 in cash from a wallet.
It happened in Watton Green between 10.45pm on Monday, May 6 and 2.45am on Tuesday, May 7.
Police believe suspects smashed a kitchen window to break-in before reaching inside to open a larger window.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated.
Anyone with information should call officers at Thetford CID on 101, quoting crime reference 36/30292/19. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
- 2 Woman set for crucial surgery after £20,000 target reached
- 3 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
- 4 Woman in 70s left with life-threatening injuries after crash near Swaffham
- 5 Care home burglar recalled to prison over racist assault
- 6 Video footage appeal after car crashed into A47 central reservation
- 7 Readers reveal top 10 fish and chips - but the battle is on for top spot
- 8 Long delays after person cut out of car on A1065
- 9 Beer from Lidl and vegan chocolates among items recalled over safety fears
- 10 'Opulent' farmhouse with pond on sale for £799k