Bank card and cash stolen after burglars smash window in break-in
- Credit: Archant
Burglars smashed a window to break into a property in Watton before stealing a bank card and about £50 in cash from a wallet.
It happened in Watton Green between 10.45pm on Monday, May 6 and 2.45am on Tuesday, May 7.
Police believe suspects smashed a kitchen window to break-in before reaching inside to open a larger window.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated.
Anyone with information should call officers at Thetford CID on 101, quoting crime reference 36/30292/19. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van
- 2 1,000-year-old church to hold fundraising concerts
- 3 Perfect tonic? Cottage which was Victorian apothecary for sale
- 4 New Covid variants may require jabs for children, UEA experts warn
- 5 'We will get it back' - Care home told to improve but boss stays positive
- 6 Norfolk Day's Big Clean Up best kept community announced
- 7 Heavy rain and thunder set to continue with weather warnings in place
- 8 Once-extinct rare frog returns to its Norfolk home
- 9 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 10 Met office issue weather warnings for thunderstorms in parts of Norfolk