Bank card and cash stolen after burglars smash window in break-in
- Credit: Archant
Burglars smashed a window to break into a property in Watton before stealing a bank card and about £50 in cash from a wallet.
It happened in Watton Green between 10.45pm on Monday, May 6 and 2.45am on Tuesday, May 7.
Police believe suspects smashed a kitchen window to break-in before reaching inside to open a larger window.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated.
Anyone with information should call officers at Thetford CID on 101, quoting crime reference 36/30292/19. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 2 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark
- 3 Norfolk has no Covid patients in critical care for first time in six months
- 4 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 5 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 6 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 7 Covid vaccine rollout shifts dramatically in favour of second doses
- 8 Rapid coronavirus testing site set for launch in Thetford
- 9 On the buses: Mobile Covid vaccination service is launched
- 10 People without Covid symptoms urged to use new walk-in test site