Bank card and cash stolen after burglars smash window in break-in
- Credit: Archant
Burglars smashed a window to break into a property in Watton before stealing a bank card and about £50 in cash from a wallet.
It happened in Watton Green between 10.45pm on Monday, May 6 and 2.45am on Tuesday, May 7.
Police believe suspects smashed a kitchen window to break-in before reaching inside to open a larger window.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated.
Anyone with information should call officers at Thetford CID on 101, quoting crime reference 36/30292/19. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 What is the government's Plan B for Covid this winter?
- 4 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 5 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 6 Game of Thrones and The Crown actor to star in Norfolk play
- 7 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 8 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 9 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 10 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk