Bank card and cash stolen after burglars smash window in break-in
- Credit: Archant
Burglars smashed a window to break into a property in Watton before stealing a bank card and about £50 in cash from a wallet.
It happened in Watton Green between 10.45pm on Monday, May 6 and 2.45am on Tuesday, May 7.
Police believe suspects smashed a kitchen window to break-in before reaching inside to open a larger window.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated.
Anyone with information should call officers at Thetford CID on 101, quoting crime reference 36/30292/19. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 3 'Don't mix, shop online' - People urged to go beyond lockdown rules
- 4 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 5 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 6 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 7 Woman faces trial for causing deaths of Norfolk couple
- 8 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 9 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 10 'I will not resign,' says councillor who broke Covid isolation