Person cut from car after crash on A1075
- Credit: Archant
Part of the A1075 was closed in both directions following a crash in which a person had to be cut from their car.
Emergency services were called at 5.25am this morning to the road at Great Hockham, close to Watton.
One person had to be cut from their car by crews from Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service.
Norfolk police said a person has been taken to hospital with a head injury.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said: 'Two ambulances were dispatched to treat two patients. One was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.'
You may also want to watch:
Highways were called to the scene due to oil on the road.
The road was shut between Great Hockham and Wretham and was reopened at 9.30am.
• You can keep up to date with all the latest travel information via our live traffic map.
- 1 Household Cavalry to make Norfolk return
- 2 Norfolk's Covid rate still low despite slight rises in some areas
- 3 'Suspicious package' turns out to be hidden treasure chest
- 4 One of Norfolk's most expensive homes for sale for £3.5million
- 5 Teams to take on 375-mile walking challenge for Norfolk charities
- 6 Norfolk County Council elections 2021: Who is standing in Breckland?
- 7 Historic Debenhams building goes up for rent
- 8 'Thank you for everything' - How Norfolk marked Duke of Edinburgh's funeral
- 9 Norfolk attractions enjoy 'amazing' Saturday as visitors flood back
- 10 Street light debate councillor says education would stop fear of dark