Person cut from car after crash on A1075
- Credit: Archant
Part of the A1075 was closed in both directions following a crash in which a person had to be cut from their car.
Emergency services were called at 5.25am this morning to the road at Great Hockham, close to Watton.
One person had to be cut from their car by crews from Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service.
Norfolk police said a person has been taken to hospital with a head injury.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said: 'Two ambulances were dispatched to treat two patients. One was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.'
You may also want to watch:
Highways were called to the scene due to oil on the road.
The road was shut between Great Hockham and Wretham and was reopened at 9.30am.
• You can keep up to date with all the latest travel information via our live traffic map.
- 1 'Almost life changing' - school overjoyed with Every Child Online laptops
- 2 Ice warning after freezing temperatures overnight
- 3 Inspectors praise Norfolk firefighters for help during Covid surge
- 4 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 5 Covid led to huge fall in Norfolk parking fines and £1.3m budget hole
- 6 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 7 Councillor accused of 'squirming' over environmental centre finances
- 8 5 tips from Norwich expert to keep your car in peak condition in lockdown
- 9 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 10 Every Child Online: Funds flood in to schemes around the county