Person cut from car after crash on A1075
- Credit: Archant
Part of the A1075 was closed in both directions following a crash in which a person had to be cut from their car.
Emergency services were called at 5.25am this morning to the road at Great Hockham, close to Watton.
One person had to be cut from their car by crews from Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service.
Norfolk police said a person has been taken to hospital with a head injury.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said: 'Two ambulances were dispatched to treat two patients. One was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.'
You may also want to watch:
Highways were called to the scene due to oil on the road.
The road was shut between Great Hockham and Wretham and was reopened at 9.30am.
• You can keep up to date with all the latest travel information via our live traffic map.
- 1 Crucial step taken towards new leisure centre for town
- 2 'Cold and desolate' - Anne Robinson's Countdown jibe at Norfolk
- 3 Public hearing for long-delayed A47 dualling plans
- 4 Police chief warns of 'inevitable' rise in certain crimes after pandemic
- 5 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Norfolk
- 6 Record numbers in Norfolk ‘pinged’ to isolate by NHS Covid app
- 7 Thunderstorms and heavy rain warning for Norfolk
- 8 Family's joy as beloved dog returns home after week-long search
- 9 Find out who made the Norfolk Day Drabble writing competition shortlist
- 10 7 places to avoid the crowds in Norfolk this summer