Person cut from car after crash on A1075
- Credit: Archant
Part of the A1075 was closed in both directions following a crash in which a person had to be cut from their car.
Emergency services were called at 5.25am this morning to the road at Great Hockham, close to Watton.
One person had to be cut from their car by crews from Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service.
Norfolk police said a person has been taken to hospital with a head injury.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said: 'Two ambulances were dispatched to treat two patients. One was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.'
You may also want to watch:
Highways were called to the scene due to oil on the road.
The road was shut between Great Hockham and Wretham and was reopened at 9.30am.
• You can keep up to date with all the latest travel information via our live traffic map.
- 1 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 2 Could we face coronavirus restrictions over Christmas?
- 3 Night out safety advice issued after drink-spiking reports in Norfolk
- 4 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover
- 5 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 6 Norfolk carer named one of best in the country
- 7 National Living Wage workers to receive pay rise next year
- 8 Farm park wins accolade for helping 'amazing' rare animals
- 9 Soil testing firm to create 45 new jobs in Norfolk
- 10 Met Office issues warning for thunderstorms in Norfolk