Person cut from car after crash on A1075
- Credit: Archant
Part of the A1075 was closed in both directions following a crash in which a person had to be cut from their car.
Emergency services were called at 5.25am this morning to the road at Great Hockham, close to Watton.
One person had to be cut from their car by crews from Norfolk Fire and Rescue Service.
Norfolk police said a person has been taken to hospital with a head injury.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust said: 'Two ambulances were dispatched to treat two patients. One was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.'
Highways were called to the scene due to oil on the road.
The road was shut between Great Hockham and Wretham and was reopened at 9.30am.
• You can keep up to date with all the latest travel information via our live traffic map.
- 1 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
- 2 A47 closed for several hours following crash in west Norfolk
- 3 Lane of A47 remains shut after serious crash yesterday afternoon
- 4 A47 reopens after man seriously injured in crash following police chase
- 5 Tesco recalls pastry product over risks to people with nut allergies
- 6 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
- 7 'A wonderful achievement' - Carbrooke residents finally get community hub
- 8 Daughter's 100-mile charity pledge for father who died of cancer
- 9 Woman in 70s left with life-threatening injuries after crash near Swaffham
- 10 Female governor of Norfolk prison says job is 'easier than being a mum'