Plans submitted for 180 homes in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
Plans to build 180 in a Norfolk town have been submitted to Breckland Council.
The plans have been submitted by Gladman Developments for a 7.4 hectare site east of Thetford Road, near Watton.
In the plans Gladman Developments describe how the 180 homes will be made up of a range of types and sizes to 'meet local needs'.
Out of the total number of homes 40pc, 72, have been highlighted to be affordable housing with the majority being rented.
The new estate will be accessed via two points on Thetford Road connected by a spinal road. At the southern point of the road a new roundabout would be built.
You may also want to watch:
The new documents submitted to the council highlight landscaping matters including all hard and soft landscaping, identification of trees and hedges to be retained, and habitat protection.
The outline planning permission was granted for the homes in April 2016.
- 1 1,000-year-old church to hold fundraising concerts
- 2 Fresh weather warning with Storm Evert set to hit Norfolk
- 3 Every Norfolk primary school rated as 'Outstanding'
- 4 Photos capture impressive storm clouds dominating Norfolk skyline
- 5 Stretch of A11 closed due to 'large amount' of tyre debris on road
- 6 Stunning double rainbows follow thunderstorms
- 7 Opinion: Simple planning could help save money on Inheritance Tax
- 8 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Norfolk
- 9 More than 100,000 young people have had Covid jab in Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 People 'driving across the county' to new Indian street food van