Plans submitted for 180 homes in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
Plans to build 180 in a Norfolk town have been submitted to Breckland Council.
The plans have been submitted by Gladman Developments for a 7.4 hectare site east of Thetford Road, near Watton.
In the plans Gladman Developments describe how the 180 homes will be made up of a range of types and sizes to 'meet local needs'.
Out of the total number of homes 40pc, 72, have been highlighted to be affordable housing with the majority being rented.
The new estate will be accessed via two points on Thetford Road connected by a spinal road. At the southern point of the road a new roundabout would be built.
You may also want to watch:
The new documents submitted to the council highlight landscaping matters including all hard and soft landscaping, identification of trees and hedges to be retained, and habitat protection.
The outline planning permission was granted for the homes in April 2016.
- 1 Unique Norfolk tower wins national architecture award
- 2 People urged to share their views on the future of Breckland towns
- 3 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 4 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 5 Town to introduce ice skating at annual Christmas light switch-on
- 6 'Appalling' online abuse targeted at MPs
- 7 Why I Love Norfolk: Ben and Matthew Conway
- 8 Former army officer resigns as councillor for 'personal reasons'
- 9 Fly-tipping couple fined £400 for dumping mattress
- 10 Roads to close in Swaffham for Christmas market weekend