Plans submitted for 180 homes in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
Plans to build 180 in a Norfolk town have been submitted to Breckland Council.
The plans have been submitted by Gladman Developments for a 7.4 hectare site east of Thetford Road, near Watton.
In the plans Gladman Developments describe how the 180 homes will be made up of a range of types and sizes to 'meet local needs'.
Out of the total number of homes 40pc, 72, have been highlighted to be affordable housing with the majority being rented.
The new estate will be accessed via two points on Thetford Road connected by a spinal road. At the southern point of the road a new roundabout would be built.
You may also want to watch:
The new documents submitted to the council highlight landscaping matters including all hard and soft landscaping, identification of trees and hedges to be retained, and habitat protection.
The outline planning permission was granted for the homes in April 2016.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 2 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 3 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 4 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 5 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 6 Hundreds of homes across Norfolk hit by power cut
- 7 Man charged with drink-driving on the A11
- 8 Analysis: Is lockdown finally working in Norfolk?
- 9 Covid case rates continue to fall across Norfolk and Waveney
- 10 Photo gallery: Snow turns region into winter wonderland