Property spotlight: Refurbished two-bed cottage in quiet village for sale
- Credit: Sowerbys
This two-bed cottage in a quiet west Norfolk village is on the market for £400,000.
The front of Brookland Cottage has a traditional cottage look but the inside benefits from modern decor having been recently fully refurbished.
The semi-detached house is entered into the sitting room, with exposed brick and wooden beams as well as a log burner.
At the back of the house is an extension containing the kitchen and dining room, with a vaulted ceiling, large windows and sliding glass doors to the garden.
The ground floor also has a workshop or garage for storage and a toilet.
Upstairs, there are two bedrooms, one with an en suite. Each has views over the village green.
The low-maintenance garden has a patio and a summer house, as well as views of the village church.
- 1 By George! Woman digs up coin 'from reign of George I'
- 2 All aboard for a 'street party atmosphere' at railway's jubilee events
- 3 12 missing Norfolk people feature in new hi-tech campaign
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 A47 reopens after man seriously injured in crash following police chase
- 6 Sue Gray report finds lockdown party behaviour was 'unacceptable'
- 7 A47 closed for several hours following crash in west Norfolk
- 8 GP allowed non-clinical staff to change medications, inspection shows
- 9 'A wonderful achievement' - Carbrooke residents finally get community hub
- 10 Man seriously injured in A47 crash after police pursuit
Brookland Cottage is in Great Massingham, a rural village about nine miles north of Swaffham and southwest of Fakenham.
Station Road, Great Massingham
Guide price: £400,000
Sowerbys, 01553 766741, www.sowerbys.com